Win or lose, a pitching competition is a great way to generate buzz around your business. By pitching your ideas to industry leaders, you can generate leads and opportunities, and use the occasion to mix with potential investors, mentors, customers and advisors.
The beauty of a pitching event is you never know who is in the room. If you believe you have an idea that solves a problem, then a competition like this is a unique opportunity to get your business and brand in front of people who could be ready to invest.
9 more reasons to enter (as if you needed them!)
- Winning a pitching competition gives you instant validation.
- It boosts your credibility and positions you as an expert in your field.
- It enables you to network and connect with entrepreneurs just like you.
- You’ll have the opportunity to mix with industry heavyweights.
- You can perfect your pitch, so it’s ready deliver to others.
- It enables you to hone your mission, vision, strategy and business model.
- You can get feedback on your ideas.
- The competition becomes a marketing platform for your business.
- It improves your confidence and promotes your self-assurance.
Do you have an idea you want to pitch to industry leaders? Enter the startup.business pitching competition now. Finalists will pitch to a panel of expert judges and all attendees at Rare Birds Con 2016 on 9 June for the opportunity to win prizes valued at over $20,000.